KZN - Exhibitor guidelines
DH-IGNITE is an opportunity for individuals, research groups, and organisations to showcase their digital humanities and computational social sciences work. Do you offer products or services to researchers or institutions interested in digital innovation? Come and share your work and experience!
The DH-IGNITE team will invite potential exhibitors to showcase their work, products or services. These nominated organisations will receive an invitation email from the DH-IGNITE team.
Please contact us if you have not received an invitation but would like to exhibit your work at the conference. In your email, please include the following information:
- The institution or company you are representing
- A short description of the work you will be exhibiting
- The number of team members that will be joining you to exhibit
- Information about your needs for the exhibition (e.g. table, electricity, etc.). The DH-IGNITE team will arrange for an exhibition venue, but exhibitors will be responsible for their setup and additional resources.
The DH-IGNITE team will evaluate applications based on space availability, relevance to the audience, etc.
Exhibitors will not be charged a fee to exhibit their work but will be liable for paying conference day fees (tea breaks and lunch are included), parking, travel and accommodation (including breakfast and dinner) for each team member joining the exhibition.
- Exhibition invitations sent: 29 July 2022
- Exhibition application opening: 29 July 2022
- Exhibition application closing: TBC
- Applications outcomes communicated: TBC
- Final confirmation of exhibitors: TBC
- Exhibition abstracts due date: TBC
There is also an option to present your work as a poster. For more information, please read the poster guidelines.