KZN - COVID protocols
The National State of Disaster related to the COVID pandemic was lifted in South Africa on 5 April 2022.
Precautions at the venue
- The DH-IGNITE team booked a very large venue to ensure social distancing can be maintained where necessary.
- DH-IGNITE will have a separate eating and networking space from the main hotel.
- Sanitizers will be available at entrances to the venue.
- We encourage participants to wash their hands regularly.
- If you are showing any COVID symptoms during the event, please get in touch with one of the organisers and do not enter the venue without a mask.
Participants who feel more comfortable wearing masks are welcome to do so. It is not compulsory to wear masks during the event.
A vaccination certificate is not required.
Please visit the South African COVID Online Resource and News Portal for more information - https://sacoronavirus.co.za/.
Participants and exhibitors attend the event at their own risk. DH-IGNITE and associated organisations will not be liable should anyone contract COVID during or after the event.